Secure Your Business: Prioritising Cloud Security InvestmentsIn this presentation, Matt Boon Senior Research Director at ADAPT examines fact-based insights on how we can drive greater efficiencies to optimise expenditure and drive better return on value to our technology investments.
The top priority for Cloud and Data Centre Leaders’ in the next 12 months is building a secure and trusted organisation.
While threats are inevitable, being prepared and ensuring the business can recover is increasingly a major focus, as well as improving operational effectiveness. Regardless of whether you are a cloud and data centre leader, a CIO or a CTO, we are always striving to do things more efficiently.
In this presentation, Matt Boon Senior Research Director at ADAPT examines fact-based insights on:
- How we can drive greater efficiencies to optimise expenditure and drive better return on value to our technology investments.
- How we can ensure that whatever investments we make add value to our customers, shareholders and employees while delivering on some of our key business priorities.
Using the findings of your aggregated pre-event surveys and those of your executive CFOs and peers, Matt explores your common goals, investments, workload statistics and funding plans – while highlighting common challenges and barriers.
- Data security is the number one priority. Therefore, cloud security is your number one investment priority, followed by cloud cost optimisation.
- When it comes to modernising and increasing investment, Australian organisations are still hamstrung by legacy technology and outdated mindsets. The architectural challenges that come with integrating new technology with existing technologies are significant. It will take a collective effort to solve these challenges.
- In addition to technology debt within the organisation, making sure finance leaders have the information they need to justify new investments when there is already so much existing technology has proven to be a major challenge.