To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
MailChimp forms: You may register your interest or ask to be contacted by our team at ADAPT
Google Analytics: No personal data is collected by us through this program. We use google analytics to track:
- How people arrive at our website
- Where people spend most of their time on our site
- Demographic information for people who visit our website
- Where people spend most of their time on our website
- YouTube and Vimeo: to Embed videos on our site
- LinkedIn and Twitter: Only providing links to our channel and handles.
- Ticketbooth: To process payments.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
You can easily accept or reject the cookies on this site by clicking in the search bar.