About this Role
Based in our Sydney office and with WFH flexibility, you will be an integral part of our next stage of planned growth.
The role is contacting existing and new C-level executives from Large Corporate and Government Organisations in Australia and New Zealand, procuring delegates through telephone interviews and emails, to qualify and confirm attendees for our leading platforms/events.
There is no cost to attend our events, so your pitch will be for their time in a highly competitive market.
The team you would be joining sits at around 16 talented people, supported by 3 data builders.
- Quickly learning our value differentiations, you’ll communicate these to prospects through a mix of calling and pro-active lead generation.
- Selling our personalised learning environment for C-Level Executives, you will be consulting with prospective CIOs, CFOs, CISOs and Technology Executives to demonstrate the value of the programs and our wider suite of services and managing the process up to confirmation stage, and then spectate the event delivery.
- Working across the ASX-500 and large government accounts, you’ll leverage a trusted network of contacts and soon build your own.
- You’ll be in control of your own leads, Salesforce CRM, proposals and booking pipeline.
- You’ll be responsible for working towards key KPIs of attendees/week based on experience.
- You’ll also attend the events, (both virtually and in-person) meet your customers and deliver beyond expectations – making sure they get real value and a return on their time and investment.
Skills and attributes specific to the position:
- The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2+ year’s sales experience essential, ideally B2B.
- A general knowledge of modern technology – and desire to understand modern business drivers and where technology is taking us as a society
- Intelligent, authentic, ethical, and with solid values
- Articulate with the ability to deliver a solution-based sales approach.
- High calibre sales professional: strong, open pitch, objection handling and closing skills.
- Tenacity, hunger, confidence, and energy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Common sense and a desire to accelerate in the corporate world.
- Understanding of current market challenges to leverage with prospects.
- Want to be part of a dynamic team, working closely to group and personal performance.
- Ability to overcome objections and think on your feet.
- Skill at building relationships and account management.
- Desire to be trained in world class sales and process skills.
- Attention to detail and responsiveness.
- Proficient in outlook, excel, word.
- University degree (Preferred/not essential).
Working with over 3,000 C-level executives from Australia and New Zealand annually, ADAPT has cemented itself as a market leading Research, Advisory & Multi-Channel Events company in Australia.
Our vision is to make Australia and New Zealand more commercially competitive, differentiated, and productive on the global stage. We do this by working closely with the business and technology executive leaders of local enterprise and government organisations and equipping them with the knowledge, relationships, inspiration, and tools they need to gain advantage.
As ADAPT enters a new era of maturity and growth in the marketplace, we are looking for driven and passionate team members to help fuel the growth of ADAPT’s Research & Advisory Practice – and to increase our subscriber base.
When you join ADAPT, you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. ADAPT has consistently achieved double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with locally focussed business and technology insights and community access they can’t find anywhere else.
If you are persistent, smart, coachable, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, ADAPT could be the place for you.