About this Role
You will help business leaders make informed IT-centric business decisions now and into the future, while helping shape the ongoing development and direction of the ADAPT research advisory service.
You will work across all areas of the ADAPT research and events business with a key focus on disseminating verbal input from ADAPT C-Suite community members, delivering accurate and insightful written reports and advice.
You will be responsible for keeping on top of locally relevant, global, analysing their impact, to deliver fact-based insights and advice to ADAPT research and advisory clients.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a group of senior research analysts to create, update, and manage key research content to be published on ADAPT.com.
- You will be responsible for presenting at ADAPT physical Edge events and via virtual mediums.
- Planning, moderating, and delivering exceptional virtual and physical roundtables and workshops will form a key component of this role.
- You will be responsible for synthesising ADAPT’s Digital executive workshops, roundtables, event keynotes, and various sessions to create standardised summaries and case studies.
- You will be responsible for interviewing ANZ IT and business leaders and creating case studies and relevant research accordingly.
- You will be responsible for creating in-depth technology adoption documents, how-to guides and statistical analysis documents based on primary and secondary research information.
Key skill requirements include:
- A proven track record in preparing for, moderating, and curating virtual and physical “C” Level executive workshops and roundtables
- Credibility, relevance, and clout at the C-Suite level.
- A confidant and established presenter/storyteller, you can articulate key points clearly and engagingly
- Ability to think laterally across different subjects and constituent areas.
- Ability to think ahead to identify key trends and directions and apply those into primary research development and planning.
- Exceptional presentation development, delivery, and storytelling skills
- Demonstrated ability to inspire from the ground up
- Drive complex and evolving projects and tasks through to completion.
- Exceptional levels of business acumen.
- Proven execution skills in the face of conflicting expectations and schedules
- Prioritise multiple competing time demands, load balance and prevent bottlenecks
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills – a primary responsibility will be to write, clearly and accurately to tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage, probe and discuss IT and business-related conversations remotely and face to face with many of Australia’s leading decision makers.
Key personal attributes include:
- Deep interest and knowledge in technology trends and their impact on business
- Relatable empathy to draw out underlying challenges and friction points for executives in one on one and roundtable/workshop style environments
- Ability and comfort to question and troubleshoot issues with some of the region’s senior technology and business leaders
- Natural stagecraft and ability to tell a story that draws in audiences at all levels of business
- Well versed with Microsoft office tools – Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Ability to be an active listener who can reflect views accurately and constructively in written documents
- Ability to take and provide constructive criticism with a calm and inclusive attitude and ability to learn and grow as part of that
- Motivated and eager to learn and grow in an environment of high achieving, fast paced thought leaders.
- With a curious and inquisitive mindset, you enjoy digging deeper to get beyond the basics of a subject.
Qualifications and background:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or relevant and extensive industry experience
- Researchers/Analysts or business executives in related field.
- Reporting to the Director of Strategic research, this is a senior level role requiring >10 years relevant experience and knowledge
Working with over 3,000 C-level executives from Australia and New Zealand annually, ADAPT has cemented itself as a market leading Research, Advisory & Multi-Channel Events company in Australia.
Our vision is to make Australia and New Zealand more commercially competitive, differentiated, and productive on the global stage. We do this by working closely with the business and technology executive leaders of local enterprise and government organisations and equipping them with the knowledge, relationships, inspiration, and tools they need to gain advantage.
As ADAPT enters a new era of maturity and growth in the marketplace, we are looking for driven and passionate team members to help fuel the growth of ADAPT’s Research & Advisory Practice – and to increase our subscriber base.
When you join ADAPT, you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. ADAPT has consistently achieved double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with locally focussed business and technology insights and community access they can’t find anywhere else.
If you are persistent, smart, coachable, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, ADAPT could be the place for you.