Christine is a high performing senior manager with experience delivering customer and commercially focused outcomes through the shaping and delivery of technology solutions. She has had significant experience in bringing together Executives across business and technology with a strong focus on strategic planning and delivery execution. A key strength of Christine’s is her ability to combine information technology capabilities with a business-focused approach spanning multiple industries and clients.
Throughout her career, she has been responsible for:
- Building relationships at Executive and GM levels by combining her personal approach to listen and understand challenges to best leverage technology to help achieve strategic goals
- Partnering with business stakeholders up to the EGM level to understand business objectives and deliver technology solutions to realise benefits
- Delivery of large and complex portfolios with a strong focus on strategic solutions and project delivery excellence
- IT operational excellence through continuous process improvement to increase efficiency, reduce costs and manage risk
- Organizational transformation
- Leadership of diverse teams, with a track record in building and driving high-performance teams and culture
Christine’s leadership style focuses on empowering her teams to be creative and take initiative to drive successful outcomes. She achieves this through establishing a people-based culture that is built on trust and empathy – providing meaning and purpose, clarity of role and delivering outcomes. Christine was recently appointed as the General Manager Infrastructure, Transformation and Optimisation at Australia Post.