Ex-Chief Product Officer at Equinix Australia
Senior Executive with 30 years experience leading functionally diverse teams in challenging private and public sector environments:
- As the Chief Product Officer for Equinix, Lillie leads all Product Strategy, Product Management, Product Development and Engineering, Product Operations and Product Support for the company globally.
- As Chief Customer Officer and EVP of Technology Services, Lillie directly led the Global Customer Success Organization. In addition, he led the Global Technology Services organization, that included Product Engineering and the CIO organization.
- Previous assignment was as Global CIO of Equinix where he helped lead enterprise-wide It initiatives including implementing systems and processes that scaled the business from $900M in revenue to $5B in revenue. Won CIO of the Year for Silicon Valley in 2014.
- Led the Global Sales Operations function for VeriSign
- Led VeriSign’s global company reorg from a divisional structure to a functional structure
- Led Global IT team at VeriSign charged with integrating over 50 acquisitions
- Led Global ERP team at SGI (30 countries, two factories, multi-function)
- Led multi-national EMEA IT infrastructure team for SGI; lived in Switzerland for 2 years
- Led large networking organization for SGI; built all network, voice and video infrastructure for what is now the “Google-plex”
- Served 8+ years in the United States Air Force in various roles including command of a large, classified IT organization and project officer and operational roles on various classified satellite programs