About this Role
As our Marketing Operations Specialist you will play a key role as the internal lead in managing our marketing technology stack, CRM automation, analytics, and team workflows.
You’ll own the management and optimisation of our marketing CRM (Hubspot) in executing campaigns, creating workflow automations, setting up integrations with 3rd party applications, training team members in CRM best practice and leveraging lifecycle/engagement data to support conversions.
With a highly analytical brain you will act as a central source of insights for the team, providing routine reports, analysis of campaign success & web activity, and uncovering new opportunities within key accounts by diving into sales conversion data.
On a weekly basis you will work closely with multiple stakeholders across our events and research divisions to help execute multi-channel (email/SMS) communication campaigns through our CRM, creating workflows, database segmentation and performance tracking to improve our efforts.
You will help with ongoing marketing project planning and progress tracking to ensure the team is moving towards key milestones on time.
Process improvement, automation and documentation is something you will dive into regularly as you create marketing playbooks and document processes to ensure information is out of people’s heads and into a shared system.
This role is an amazing blend of marketing creativity, customer journey mapping, technical CRM know-how, data analysis and operational process execution.
It’s highly varied so while the tools you use will become familiar, each week and month will present new opportunities.
Key Ares of Responsibility:
- General administration/management of our marketing CRM (Hubspot) and integrations to additional software (eg – Salesforce, SMS platform, Zoom, Ad Networks)
- Creating workflows and automation to support marketing campaigns, communications, and sales enablement activities.
- Driving the adoption of new or advance CRM features that can enable more effective outcomes (eg – Account-Based Marketing tools, personalised dynamic content, engagement scoring)
- Providing reporting and insights on campaigns, database engagement, communications, and ROI measurement of marketing activity
- Improving the processes and systemisation of marketing team’s working models – helping to document playbooks
- Web Tracking & Analytics Management – overseeing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and additional tracking tools to enable insights to support decision making
- Ensuring the wider marketing team is trained in tracking best practices
- Working with key marketing and sales team members to support go-to-market activities, including Account-Based Marketing strategies.
- Building and leveraging market survey data to help identify opportunities in key accounts and prioritise marketing efforts
- Acting as the custodian of marketing CRM data – ensuring it is clean and well-structured for ongoing segmentation in support of marketing efforts
- Working with internal content and product marketing team members to ensure database health is optimised
Skills & Experience You Will Need:
- 3+ years hands on experience with marketing CRM management and automation (HubSpot, Pardot, Adobe)
- Demonstrated experience in building customer-journey communications for a B2B business
- Experience with Hubspot CRM highly regarded
- Experience with Salesforce highly regarded
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (certification highly regarded)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to enable the analysis and presentation of data
- Strong organisational and project management skills with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
- Tech-savvy and fast learner – you enjoy learning new tools, platforms and technologies