Collaborate and learn with 120 heads of IT Security
Security Edge 2020
Security Edge 2020
Digital Resilience & Organisational Agility
WHEN: 5th November 2020. Strictly by invitation only and Chatham House Rule all day.
WHERE: COVID Safe and fully compliant at Sydney’s Hyatt Regency.
WHO: 120 leading CISOs & CSOs from NSW enterprise and government organisations.
WHAT: A day of private peer networking, fact-based insights, structured collaboration, subject matter expertise and practical outcomes to build digital resilience and enable organisational agility.
Our organisations, workforce and customers have been heavily disrupted in 2020, putting security, risk and compliance programs at the core of every organisation’s ability to transition, respond and thrive.
The crisis has again elevated the importance and value of CISOs and CSOs within the organisation, further increasing the role for business, leadership and soft skills around expectation, stakeholder and communication management.
How to enable Digital Resilience & Organisational Agility
The transition to remote working has placed immense pressure on IT teams and infrastructure from the network layer to the data centre, with tens of thousands of new WFH end points, accelerated scale to multiple clouds, VPN challenges and security gaps.
We face more attack campaigns, continued nation state threats, and the increasing cost and impacts of breaches or ransomware.
Meanwhile, new regulations must also be assessed, along with issues of sovereignty and growing third party risks.
While these challenges are ongoing, many organisations are now also turning their attention to the next phases: adapting to the new realities of rapidly digitised business models and scaling automation.
The fundamental challenges of security, compliance and business continuity remain, with new added layers of complexity, risk and constraints – all with a watchful eye on the human element.
It is more important than ever to gather with peers to debate the challenges of Business not So Usual. Security Edge will create a platform to help to enable the nation’s security and risk leaders to rise to this challenge and help deliver these outcomes.
Attend the region’s first major physical gathering of CISOs since the lockdown.
Many have been too inwardly focused. Now hear from the experts, draw upon the collective intelligence of our region’s top CISOs, and learn the next steps from others on similar journeys.
With complete health and safety compliance, we are finally able to meet again face-to-face to share war stories, validate and compare lockdown and distributed workforce strategies.
Security Edge gathers NSW’s leading Security and Risk stakeholders for an interactive day leveraging the perspectives from ADAPT’s CIO, CFO, CDO and CMO communities – as well as the learned experience of peers and global experts. We help you deliver for your organisational stakeholders.
Please register below to qualify to attend ADAPT Security Edge 2020.
EXPERT CONTRIBUTORS TO MEET ONSITE
Shawn Bowen Global Head of IT Security & Compliance (CISO) at Restaurant Brands International (USA)
Donna-Maree Vinci Former CIO/CDO at BoQ, Chief Operating Officer at GenVis
Jamil Farshchi Chief Information Security Officer at Equifax (USA)
Claudine Ogilvie former CIO Jetstar, Board Member and Consultant
Lucy Chung CEO at NOBL Collective (USA)
Michelle Price CEO at AustCyber
Jim Berry CEO at ADAPT
Matt Boon Director of Strategic Research at ADAPT
How to enable “Digital Resilience & Organisational Agility”
Our agenda will publish in September.
As well as global experts interviewed live virtually, onstage keynotes, and panels, we will host several closed-door roundtables and workshops.
- Engage with other peers hear for industry experts on a similar path:
- What are other leaders thinking?
- What are their examples and learning’s from recent challenges?
- What similar initiatives have they learned from?
Key topics to be debated on the day by global and local experts and our community include:
- The CISO’s role in enabling Organisational Agility
- Will the emerging hybrid workplace impact identity assurance?
- Remote first: Securing and enabling a distributed workforce.
- Mitigating supply chain risks and 3rd party partner ecosystem fragility.
- Aiming for Zero Trust: Workforce, Workload, and Workplace.
- Optimising architecture: network, endpoint, cloud & application controls.
- Securing the migration of complex apps and workloads to multiple clouds.
- Reducing complexity and fatigue with effective automation.
- Complexity and constraint in a distributed digital world.
- Global Breach statistics and their meaning for AU/NZ.
- IT security and security alignment: why cyber is a team sport.
- Speaking the language of the CIO, CFO, CEO and the Board.
- Critical Infrastructure protection.
- Blurring perimeters: managing multiple cloud sprawl and environments.
- Risk Register: working with the BU to identify the risk profile and consequences.
- Risk is not a monolith; it is a mosaic: effective measurement and assessment.
- What is the state of the nation?
Only 120 seats. Please register to qualify to attend ADAPT Security Edge 2020.
25 July 2019, Intercontinental in Sydney