About this Role
As an experienced customer success professional, you will partner with existing ADAPT Research & Advisory clients, leveraging internal subject matter experts and insights, to ensure each client receives value far exceeding their investment.
ADAPT’s Client Success Managers seek to understand and surface client’s key priorities, break down challenges, apply logic, and identify the most effective ways to support the client in making the right decisions. They are responsible for onboarding clients, proving the concept of ADAPT’s services, and stimulating client engagement of products that are used by large client teams. Your account patch will be a mix of Enterprise and Government organisations.
The opportunity is based in ADAPT’s head office in Sydney.
What you will do:
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients in IT & Business leadership roles, ensuring they are successful in the utilisation of their ADAPT subscription
- Introduce ADAPT Research & Advisory services and capabilities to new clients as well as communicate value to decision makers
- By becoming a true partner to your clients, you will identify opportunities for account retention and growth through contract expansion, introducing new services and products
- Facilitate client calls and engagements in order to surface client priorities, and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment on their subscription
- Conduct regular retention and bright spot analysis of client book of business that provides insights into performance and key client engagement metrics
- Master and consistently execute ADAPT’s account management methodology
What you will need:
- 2+ years of consultative Sales or Account Management experience
- Strong executive presence, intrinsic drive, natural curiosity and coachability
- A desire to make a difference and over deliver on promises and customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters or advanced degree is a plus
- Track record of overachievement on goals or quotas
- Strong proficiency in computer skills
- Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills
- Proficiency in account planning and an understanding of territory management
Who you are:
- A high level of integrity, customer service and ability to work with autonomy and trust
- Comfortable influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and change
- Solutions-oriented and able to constructively suggest a better way of working
- Teachable and seek feedback to improve
- Keen to know best practices and aiming for continuous improvement
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding culture, team and work environment – this high growth part of our business offers rapid advancement potential. ADAPT Client Success Managers enjoy performance related compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Lucrative commission opportunities
- Generous performance-based rewards
- A large and clearly managed account patch
- Freedom, trust, and autonomy
Working with over 3,000 C-level executives from Australia and New Zealand annually, ADAPT has cemented itself as a market leading Research, Advisory & Multi-Channel Events company in Australia.
Our vision is to make Australia and New Zealand more commercially competitive, differentiated, and productive on the global stage. We do this by working closely with the business and technology executive leaders of local enterprise and government organisations and equipping them with the knowledge, relationships, inspiration, and tools they need to gain advantage.
As ADAPT enters a new era of maturity and growth in the marketplace, we are looking for driven and passionate team members to help fuel the growth of ADAPT’s Research & Advisory Practice – and to increase our subscriber base.
When you join ADAPT, you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. ADAPT has consistently achieved double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with locally focussed business and technology insights and community access they can’t find anywhere else.
If you are persistent, smart, coachable, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, ADAPT could be the place for you.